Porsche Logojpg1




We struggled a bit with set up on Saturday with the performance not matching what the mychron was telling us until we realised the mychron was set up wrong late on Saturday. From then we seemed to get better and left on Saturday following a good last session.


My plan was to make final on track adjustments to the carb in three lap practice on Sunday but my mate skidded on the icy track, hit me and we both ended up in the snow. This meant that I went into the first heat on Saturdays settings which should have been ok but for some reason weren't. This meant that I slipped six places in heat one. Scott made some adjustments and we found quite a bit of pace and i came from the back to fourth which positioned me in sixth on the grid for the final.


The outside position on the grid cost me valuable places into turn one and I knew that I needed to keep in touch with the leaders to have any chance of victory. I overtook those I could to get onto the back of a couple of other drivers and we soon caught the two front runners, I went into the final turn in third place but a collision between the front two let me through to take the chequered flag. That sealed my second victory at Shenington this year and my place as the Winter 100 iame Champion.


I have had my fair share of bad luck at Shenington so it was a welcome change to get a bit of good luck!


I had a really good weekend and have to thank Scott and BRT for their efforts at the track and also Martyn, Danny, Gary and Ogden for their help with the series.


My plan is now to get some serious testing done this month so that we can go to Super One able to do a good job.

Me and Scott

I am thrilled to be able to update my site with some really good news,






Replacing the abandoned January round the final round of the Winter 100 Series at Shenington finally took place over Easter weekend in icy conditions with the cold temperatures playing havoc with kart settings and creating challenging conditions for all drivers.



After my win in February I left Shenington in mid March disappointed after a throttle cable failure in the final cost me a likely podium place and  valuable championship points but I was determined to do all I could to get the best result on Sunday.



As my usual race engineer and team manager were in Genk I was helped by my friend Scott who now works in F1 and gave up his valuable weekend to work with me. Lucky him!!